I moved from Hong Kong to US for 8 years and currently have no relatives in Hong Kong nor a living unit left. I have a HKPIC though. Though I am planning to move to Hangzhou China soon. I wonder though what is the best way to secure a correspondance address in Hong Kong for purposes such as applying for a direct issue drivers license, which can be used to direct issue a mainland license without test. Opening a bank or credit card account in Hong Kong, or renewing HKPICs as well as the China compatriot return home card. I wonder what is the best way to have correspondance address for such purposes. So would the Hong Kong license show the corresponding address and not the oversea's address. Please help