Like Tree64Likes

Policeman beaten at Chung King Mansion

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Policeman beaten at Chung King Mansion

Hong Kong policeman punched nine times in Chungking Mansions attack caught on CCTV | South China Morning Post

Love the way the policeman walked like a big man, grab the guy suddenly and get bitch slapped continuously without even doing anything back, he sort of deserved it IMO.

FFS does the Police NOT train their men/women on self defense.

Cwbguy and Char Siu King like this.

Can you imagine what the end result would have been if he had tried to pull that stunt on a policeman in the USA, or even the UK.
    Bodybag for the former, and a severe walloping from the latter would be my guess.

Just too weird ... was the guy shop lifting? Or was he wanted as a suspect?

I would not want to be that guy facing the ridicule of the fellow officers. Atleast the guy who got slapped by the socialite a few years ago took a fall on purpose .. this one didn't even have a chance to take an exaggerated fall.

If the police fought back, what will happen next on the media headline: "police used unnecessary excessive force on unarmed citizen"

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Love the way the policeman walked like a big man, grab the guy suddenly and get bitch slapped continuously without even doing anything back, he sort of deserved it IMO.

It seems to me this officer was trained really really well: take the hit(s) and fall down.
    The most natural/instinct reaction would be:
    A) fight back or B) run.
    Officer did neither.

The Police officer is so bad, why would you go on grabbing the suspect like that, if he had a knife he would have been stabbed. Does not even try to calm the situation too.

Also one thing, the guy is at a money Exchange, meaning he's probably have money around, so yes depending on the situation he might have thought someone tried to grab his money.

Last edited by Plutark; 04-03-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtmesome:
    It seems to me this officer was trained really really well: take the hit(s) and fall down.
    The most natural/instinct reaction would be:
    A) fight back or B) run.
    Officer did neither.
    No need to hit back like a street fight, self defense as in take down the guy and restrain him.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:

Can't really agree there, the policeman was simply doing his job, he does not deserves a "bitch" slapping. And the video only caught a snippet of it, so we don't know the full story.

OK, whether he should have grab the guy from behind is open to question, but him doing is job should not be questioned, and I can't say he "deserved" this in any way.

I mean, next time if you got beaten because you want to break up a fight, would I say you "deserve" it?
    Last edited by Cho-man; 04-03-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    Skyhook, imparanoic and hongkong7 like this.

It hard to have any sympathy for the poorly trained cop , he approaches a man grabs him buy the shoulder and expects what ? A civil conversation his is lucky the guy did not have a knife these HK cops are to used to spraying kids writing notes

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Can't really agree there, the policeman was simply doing his job, he does not deserves a "bitch" slapping. And the video only caught a snippet of it, so we don't know the full story.

OK, whether he should have grab the guy from behind is open to question, but him doing is job should not be questioned, and I can't say he "deserved" this in any way.

I mean, next time if you got beaten because you want to break up a fight, would I say you "deserve" it?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast