Print/copy centres in HK?

Closed Thread

Print/copy centres in HK?

Hi guys, anyone know where to get short run print jobs done? By that I mean 20 copies or so of a presentation that contains images. Needs to look good. Probably bound etc. What's the equivalent to Kinkos here?

thanks

printshop.hk

Thank you.

AussieGal - Quite a few on Queens Road West in Sheung Wan and near Bonham Strand. Not as fancy as Kinkos, but you can get stuff copied (B/W, Color), bound, usually on the spot.

Large Format printing?

Anyone know where to get large images printed and mounted? Digital artwork, photos, etc, but printed large format (30"x40" and larger)?

there is also a copy place on OBrien St WanChai, on the pedestrian bit. I have had posters done there.

Perfect- Thanks!

I have had a look at the printshop.hk website mentioned (incidentally, the whole website appears to be in Chinese). I called them up and spoke to them with my limited Cantonese and it seems that they do not do small print jobs like 20 good quality color copies printed off a computer - they only do large commercial type print jobs. Any other Kinkos-like recommendations?

KIA, are the ones you mentioned more suitable? If so are they set out in the thread you mentioned re photos, or do you have any sample shop names/numbers? Need one that is open over the weekend preferably.

Many thanks.

Last edited by muse07; 26-09-2008 at 01:45 PM.

After googling "O'brien street" "wanchai" "copying" I got details of a chain of Fuji Xerox stores - website in English and have called to check they can do smaller jobs. Could not find any on a quick look on the web re Queen's Road West, maybe those shops are a little smaller. Thanks all.

Fuji Xerox

Last edited by muse07; 26-09-2008 at 04:12 PM.