Like Tree75Likes

CY Leung's daughter on Facebook today...

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    I've just read through you doing that in equal volume to all other posters combined for the past four pages, and no doubt you will continue. Hence my (deleted) question on another thread related to my surprise that you apparently have a job... it was actually serious, I've always thought you must be either a house husband, a trust fund kid or retired, to have so much time to spend so unproductively.

Whoops, almost forgot
    Do you really want to turn this into a personal attack thread again?

I was also serious since you don't seem to have a life beyond geoexpat. I don't think you have a life, a job, a wife or family with friends either. And don't tell me you "have them". Please.

I work odd hours in case you want to know. And today is my day off.

Or perhaps I should ask the editor to ban you for baiting me? How about that? No, you wouldn't want that would you? So please, stick to the topic.
    Last edited by Cho-man; 18-03-2015 at 11:08 PM.

Can we put this theory that I reacted to your post because the helper was a Filipina to bed please. I would have reacted the same way had she been Indonesian or even Canadian. I reacted because your post was outrageous even though you now backtracked to say it was only a theory.

Oh and complain to the moderators if you think I am taking this thread off track.

I was sat with 2 other colleagues today at one point, and one of them asked the other what this story is about as he hasn't been following the news lately. The latter, being a fanatical umbrella movement guy, said it was the family who is ill and only the daughter that is fine. At this point I wanted to desperately to smack him, as he is obviously ignorant to mental illness, and is just spewing his political venom.

Then he proceeds to put on a radio show that's also pro-umbrella movement. I'm not sure why any sane person would listen to them. It was constant swearing and they were picking out bits of CY's story and exaggerating.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but CY mentioned that living where they are now is not suitable for his daughter with mental illness, as in being in the spotlight, having constant guard, etc. but the broadcasters take on it was how ridiculous that sounds, complaining about living in this grand house in an upper class area, what if they were living in the more poor areas?!? And they were saying it's another way for CY to say that 'hey it's my daughter that's fucked up, not me", plus added abusive venom contained obscenities.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

HK_Katherine likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9