View Poll Results: What % of your net household income do you spend on rent?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10%

11 7.38%
  • 10% - 20%

42 28.19%
  • 20%-30%

64 42.95%
  • 40%-50%

11 7.38%
  • Over 50% ???

6 4.03%
  • 30-40%

15 10.07%
Like Tree41Likes

% of net income on rent.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Tai Mei Tuk near the Plover Cove Reservoir
    Beautiful part of HK. I drove up towards China from that route. It's amazing what you see.
    Cornmeal and Coolboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    Beautiful part of HK. I drove up towards China from that route. It's amazing what you see.
    Absolutely, gorgeous area, especially if you like hiking, it's like living on the edge of a national park...
    MandM! and Coolboy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Absolutely, gorgeous area, especially if you like hiking, it's like living on the edge of a national park...
    I nearly moved there 2 years back. The commute to the Island was just that bit too far without a car even with the new Shatin link coming down the line. Good for cycling too I think. Yes?
    Cornmeal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I nearly moved there 2 years back. The commute to the Island was just that bit too far without a car even with the new Shatin link coming down the line. Good for cycling too I think. Yes?
    My record to central on public transport is about 1hr 10, but there is a private coach in the morning that takes only 45min, not the most comfortable though.

Biking is great, except for weekends when we're overrun, I can be under a waterfall within 25mins from my front door. Early morning or sunset rides on the dam also nice.
    Coolboy likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6