Like Tree2Likes

WHAT MINI-BUS or BUS to take???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question WHAT MINI-BUS or BUS to take???

Hi All,

Actually I just got a new job but unfortunately it is too far from my home ( WAN CHAI ).

Can you please help me which minibus or bus to take from Tsuen Wan West 168 gateway Yeung UK Road to Wan Chai Jaffee road. It is midnight because I work shifting time. Please help me!

Can you tell me which route i will ride to wan chai? actually i cant understand. I don know the routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundrax:
    Can you tell me which route i will ride to wan chai? actually i cant understand. I don know the routes.
    The route is shown on the link. Just click it and it shows you all the stops. Get on near your office, get off near your home.

Use Google maps if you don't know where you live...

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    The route is shown on the link. Just click it and it shows you all the stops. Get on near your office, get off near your home.

Use Google maps if you don't know where you live...
    I work on this address Global Gateway 168 Yeung UK Road Tsuen Wan West and I live in Wan Chai Jaffee road. but seems like i cant any near to my office.

Google says the 930 bus goes until 00:55

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Google says the 930 bus goes until 00:55
    im working until 2am.

Red public light minibus goes between Wan Chai and Tsuen wan. From Wan Chai you can pick it up outside Exit A of the MTR station (underneath the overpass). Tell the driver where you want to go and he's drop you off at his closest spot. In the reverse direction I'm less sure. You might have to ask around.

EDIT - I believe they run 24 hours.

After working a week of this company. I've been struggling to go home vice versa, I can only take Minibus going to Mei Foo then Bus N122 goign to Wan Chai. A night bus which is fine but still too far in my home.

Please if some of you guys know let me know.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast