energy depletion

Closed Thread

energy depletion

i don't know how the locals do it..managing to keep energy levels high enough to talk at volume right to the end of the day. the delicate petal that i am, ha ha ha, would love to hear a tip on how to get to the end of the day standing,..or do things get easier in a regular work routine?

cough cough

No... I'm not jealous.

Well you could start with eating sensibly... drop all that fast food (Chinese fast food ain't so bad for you, it's hand made for a start.) and get loads of walking done, soon you'll be fit as a fiddle. I used to go rambling every weekend from Central to Stanley, take a few hours like. Grab a camera, and tons of film, on a good day you can see for miles. Oh, don't forget water! You'll need that most of all - there's not a shop around for miles, miles and miles.

My first attempt nearly killed me, being a smoker and all.. but i've since given up. Me a proud non-smoker now I managed to lose almost 5-6 Kg's just by walking around HK looking for clients. My typical day started at 8am in the morning.. and at 3am, the next morning, I'm still in Dragon Eye. Greatest part is, my Cantonese went from non-existent to almost fluent in a year!

I miss Hong Kong....

*crys*

Last edited by lazarus; 08-04-2005 at 11:13 PM.