HSBC Internet Banking

Closed Thread

Angry HSBC Internet Banking

Is it just me, or does anyone else experience delays when using HSBC's internet banking service?

When I access the UK side it's instant but every single time I log in to the HK site it takes at least 15 minutes to even pull my account details up nevermind anything else.

I've complained to HSBC but they keep saying that it is my internet connection. Strangely enough, I don't have any problems with any other websites.

Nothing to do with the HSBC site - it all works fine for me from home, work, wherever. And always has done.

So it must be something to do with either your connection (unlikely if all other sites are fast) or your software.

Unless... are you trying to access through Global View whilst logged on to the UK site, or accessing the HK site directly?

Haven't had any problems with my HSBC- HK internet access.
    good luck.

Use Business as well as Personal Internet Banking no problem at all.

what so ever no problems at all in accessing HSBC Internet banking website at any point of time.. i did not face on till date

Did I miss the fact that it is Speak Like Yoda Day?

Yoda talk like day, you did miss.

I find HSBC website to be quite variable actually - normally fine, but sometimes very slow. Maybe clear your caches and reboot? Something might just be slowing it up.

Thanks for all your replies. I've cleared the cache and it's not helped. Looks like it might just be something funky with the office network configuration.

At least it's not affecting my access to Geoexpat!