Like Tree32Likes

Neighbor installed CCTV in building

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Open Casket:
    I'm guessing your management is just hoping the problem will go away on its own. That's the first course of action in this culture.
    And to top it off, you pay monthly management fees for them to do nothing. That probably hurts even more LOL

Yes its is typical style for them to do nothing in hope that you forgot about it and not bother them again.
    @sammy113 did you read this or contacted the privacy commissioner.

https://www.pcpd.org.hk/english/reso...V_Drones_e.pdf
    sammy113 and shri like this.

Great link. I read some of this while I was away. Recently came back and talked with a neighber who told me the owners of the flat in question has problems with other residents in two other apartments they own in the building but they did not elaborate as they were not able to get more details. We found out they claimed previous instances of vandalism to their front door as the reason for installing CCTV.

There have also been complaints of noise from the premises and downstairs apartment accusing them of people going in and out frequently with lots of slamming doors. When asked if they could show cctv footage to prove nobody was going in and out of the apartment the owners became unresponsive.

Interesting turn of events whilst I was gone. I'm lucky I bumped into Mrs. busybody otherwise I would not have a clue as to the recent activities in my building.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4