Like Tree8Likes

is bio-kill really safe?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is bio-kill really safe?

insane number of cockroaches. traps and baits don't seem to wipe them all out. have small child at home so wondering if bio-kill is really safe. anyone used it here before? thanks.

also, where can i get some catnip spray?

It's safe with pets since we have 2 cats and have used them for last 5 years. Just that with kids and pets, keep them in a seperate room when they come to spray. Normally, you can't wash the floor for a day after they spray so keep your child on bed to play instead of the floor. However Bio-Kill was a much better company back in days as they would make sure that insects and rodents are eliminated however now they are just another money making business. Once they get paid, they'll keep trapping you in for more money conracts if you want to really get rid of pests.

Are we referring to Bio-kill the brand of pesticide, or the pest control company?

referring to the brand of pesticide, NOT the company.

Ive been using Biokill for about 2 years now and its totally safe. I have kids and a pet at home. Hope this helps.

Grumbler and Shiojiri Hiro like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HealingHands:
    Ive been using Biokill for about 2 years now and its totally safe. I have kids and a pet at home. Hope this helps.
    Same here, minus the kids, my dog had never reacted to the spray in any way.
    Grumbler likes this.

good. then i can mass spray in the next few days.

HealingHands likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Use the one-month stuff, not the six-month stuff.

HealingHands likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Use the one-month stuff, not the six-month stuff.
    Totally agreed, use the one month stuff. Follow the instructions on the bottle. Straight forward really.....and it bloody works.

Look up the ingredient: permethrin is pretty safe. It can even be used as a topical mediation!

If I recall, the "extra strength" variant has similar compounds (with similar-sounding names, mostly ending in -etherin). You can also look those up online.

There are more toxic pesticides, but I'm not sure if they're used in HK. They're not sold in most civilized countries.

Last edited by matchstick man; 07-10-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    HealingHands likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast