Question about health services

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    Question about health services


    My husband and I just arrived in Hong Kong. I wanted to know what health services are like here - doctors and hospitals (we have health insurance). Also wondering if anyone could recommend a good general practitioner in the central district.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2003

    Stephen Chan is good from what I've heard - [email protected]

    Have also got good things to say about a Dr Brian Walker (cant find his contact number). He's in Princes Building.

    Susan Jaimeson and Associates are a good expat oriented practise.

    For general GP type issues, we usually just wander over to the Cannosa Hospital, which is open 24/7. Dr Patrick Khoo who is there a fair bit is pretty competant.

  3. #3

    There's also Drs David and Jenny Anderson (husband/wife team) in Central. Tel: 2877 6068

  4. #4

    Great, thank you for your help, I appreciate it. I'll look into your suggestions a little further.