Like Tree4Likes

Digital Assets

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A variety of answers so far, thanks. I survive with a little notebook at the moment, easy to update regularly and would be found eventually after my demise. At least it would give a family member a good starting point to claim.

Sure there are differences of opinion on what qualifies as 'assets'. Even leaving a will is complex when you have assets in several different countries.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    To log on and let your friends kmow the sad news?
    To be honest I hope she would have more important things on her mind. Like organising the party

So to let you know in advance, if I don't post on here for a while it is probably because I am dead

I have some medical records and other documents I want access wherever I am on Google Docs, and the really personal stuff is encrypted with Boxcryptor. I have two step login on my important accounts when its available (ex. Google) and my phone's camera roll backs up to Google photos. I have a password vault app to keep track of the accounts I don't use much.

I don't have nearly enough files or sensitive information to justify setting up my own cloud or NAS storage, but if I did I'd probably backup to two encrypted external HDs.