Searching for DJ equipment stores in HK.Help needed, Please!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Searching for DJ equipment stores in HK.Help needed, Please!

Hi everyone here on this great site and forum !

I hope I don't seem rude, but I got a real problem so I come straight to the topic. I am the DJ/Entertainment Manager of a event company that is about to open an office in Shanghai (and early next year in HK). I need to buy equipment for the DJs that we bring to Shanghai incl. me. As there doesn't seem to be any DJ store there, Hongkong is my last hope.

Does anyone know an online shop based in Hongkong where I can buy professional DJ equipment ? (important the shop must be china. we tried shipping some equipment via cargo (were based in europe) but the transportation costs, vat and tax are ridiclously high).

I would need to buy a pair of Technics SLDZ and a good mixer (allen&heath xone 92 at least Pioneer DJM 600).

any links would be highly appreciated (I found one here on the site, but they didn't have what I needed).

thank you for taking the time !

nice greetz !
    boro

I've seen some stores on Ap Liu Street in Sham Shui Po though I wasn't looking so I can't tell you what they have. Other than that, the Tom Lee on Cameron Road, TST should have what you need. I'm surprised to hear you can't find these things in Shanghai.

Ummm.. have you tried asking some club owners or DJs in Shanghai?

(Sorry .. I'm in a 'ask the obvious question' mode today... )

ask paul

you can send an email to Paul , he is based in HK and used to go clubbing in the UK..he's got mixing desk and studio in HK..He wants to sell his mixing desk.

please email him

[email protected]

Hi everyone and thanx for all the info !

yeah, these things are not to be found in shanghai + the djs, clubowners there bought their stuff mostly in europe (or elsewhere) and let it ship over, which in my opionion is much too expensive. anyway, thx for the info !

@hoiangela: thanx for the email, will contact him !

greetz, boro

Last edited by jamsst; 11-08-2006 at 02:47 PM.

They sell online to HK :
    DJ Equipment: Home - eXpansys Hong Kong

(damn... I didnt see the original post was so old )

Unit C
    A real DJ should always find where to buy his equipment. What a surprise to know that you can't find anything
    Here is th address

10/F.CDW Building
    388 Castle Peak Road
    Tsuen Wan
    N.T.
    Hong Kong

Hi DJ Boro

I know the staff working in Pioneer handling for DJ products, if you want to get his contact no., just pm me, I'll let you know about it.

Take Care

THESE SOME GREAT PRICES ON SECOND HAND DJ EQUIPMENT, EG, PIONEER CD DECK FOR hk$700 ON THE OTHER EX PAT SITE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast