Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Natfixit

Any good CNY fireworks viewing spots in Kowloon Tong?

Closed Thread

Any good CNY fireworks viewing spots in Kowloon Tong?

Does anyone happen to know of any please? Of course I'm aware of the distance from the fireworks, but as I have a four year old, I'd prefer to stick close to home here rather than trek down to TST with him and wait for hours in the massive crowds.

Any tips really appreciated.

Don't think you'll be able to see a thing from Kowloon Tong sadly.

You're probably right...I tried up the top of the CityU campus last year but no luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie74:
    Does anyone happen to know of any please? Of course I'm aware of the distance from the fireworks, but as I have a four year old, I'd prefer to stick close to home here rather than trek down to TST with him and wait for hours in the massive crowds.

Any tips really appreciated.
    No public place. Many of the flats on Beacon Hill will have a great but distant view.

Thanks.

Why not take him for a spot of hiking and trek on up to Lion Rock - good spot for fireworks....along with others who no doubt will have dragged their kids up there....

Either that or take the bus up to the Peak, Lugard Rd ( along with the other masses), and watch from there. Did that one year. Forget taking the tram or taxi down, just walk back. It is ok downhill. Just a bit steep.

Aussie74 likes this.

Both of those are good ideas, thanks very much Natfixit!