Like Tree9Likes

Welcome to the rainy season

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Welcome to the rainy season

Seems like the rainy season has arrived with today's amber rainstorm. And that means the hot and humid weather will just be around the corner. Oh joy...

Good thing I went hiking yesterday not today. So...anyone planning to take a dip in the sea...or is it still a bit too chilly in terms of water temperature?

Just back from Shenzhen...no Geo. all day!

Open Casket likes this.

Only 8 months and things will cool down again

Lord Dashwood, Skyhook and Kinch like this.

Its the best season for men, nice to see a bit of flesh after it has been hidden so long under winter clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    Its the best season for men, nice to see a bit of flesh after it has been hidden so long under winter clothes!
    Funnily, even before the end of winter, the number of hot pants and skinny leggings I've seen has me wondering, have these hong kong women been bestowed with some genetic insulation advantages apart from obvious anti aging and no/minimal weight gain genes as well!

Life is back. Winter is death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Just back from Shenzhen...no Geo. all day! ������ Get in the Benz in Sha Tau Kok and the rains come down...through a puddle next to Luk Keng...dead Benz...now waiting for a
    tow truck...still, awesome day and last day of break for me so nothing will get me down...
    That's near (ma cheuk ling) where my parents live in sha tau kok
    Lord Dashwood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by King Wally:
    Life is back. Winter is death.
    Back with a vengeance. Late last week was first time this year I've heard the frogs bonking in the drains. Sure sign that Spring has really sprung.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    That's near (ma cheuk ling) where my parents live in sha tau kok
    yes, we know. more wild boars than people right
    imparanoic and Lord Dashwood like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinch:
    Back with a vengeance. Late last week was first time this year I've heard the frogs bonking in the drains. Sure sign that Spring has really sprung.
    And I had a toad hop into my bedroom on Saturday night. Still not sure how it got up to the second floor, or into the flat.

Darn, just realised, I forgot to kiss it to check if was a Prandsome Hince under a spell!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast