Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 1 Post By rani

Indian TV channels in HK

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    52

    Indian TV channels in HK

    Hi People,

    I have checked about now TV but that seems an expensive deal. Are there any cable TV networks in HK which broadcast Indian channels at nominal cost?
    I stay in Tseung Kwan O, what are my possibilities to get these channels?

    Thanks.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitesh5156
    Hi People,

    I have checked about now TV but that seems an expensive deal. Are there any cable TV networks in HK which broadcast Indian channels at nominal cost?
    I stay in Tseung Kwan O, what are my possibilities to get these channels?

    Thanks.
    get yourself an UBTV box with one time payment only, it has around 12-15 Indian channels if I remember correctly. Will double check tonight for u.

    All you need is an Internet connection. You can buy this box in Hang hau - Nan Fung Centre but its nearly 80-100$ than Sham Shui Po. I saw it being sold for HK$790 in HH.
    Hitesh5156 likes this.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    All you need is an Internet connection. You can buy this box in Hang hau - Nan Fung Centre but its nearly 80-100$ than Sham Shui Po. I saw it being sold for HK$790 in HH.

    Thanks for your reply.

    Is that Cheaper in Hang hau ? Are there any sports channels included as well?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitesh5156
    Thanks for your reply.

    Is that Cheaper in Hang hau ? Are there any sports channels included as well?
    dammit my English writing has gone down the shitter today. what I mean was it is more than 80-100$ expensive in Hang Hau then it is in SSP or Wan chai computer centre.

    Yes it has sports channels, movie channels, news, discovery, history, video on demand etc. It even has PORN lol. there is another full thread on UBTV https://geoexpat.com/forum/123/thread331845.html

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    dammit my English writing has gone down the shitter today. what I mean was it is more than 80-100$ expensive in Hang Hau then it is in SSP or Wan chai computer centre.

    Yes it has sports channels, movie channels, news, discovery, history, video on demand etc. It even has PORN lol. there is another full thread on UBTV https://geoexpat.com/forum/123/thread331845.html
    Thanks for introducing me into a whole new world

    P.S it is ok , I think your keyword ate up the words

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    4,482

    There's an Indian cable box that i keep hearing about. Don't watch so can't really comment. 6748 8919 - Jassi Cable

    Give them a call and let us know how much and which channels.

    Hitesh5156 likes this.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NT
    Posts
    3,794

    There is also this box, Last i checked it was HK$750.
    Shop address:Shop 19-20, Tai choeng ele Co.
    1/F, Chung King Mansion, Nathan Rd, TST, KL

    Working hours: (Mon - Sat) 10am - 7pm

    speedtvbox-international - SPEED tech creative


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitesh5156
    Hi People,

    I have checked about now TV but that seems an expensive deal. Are there any cable TV networks in HK which broadcast Indian channels at nominal cost?
    I stay in Tseung Kwan O, what are my possibilities to get these channels?

    Thanks.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater