Like Tree15Likes

clubbing?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Go, get it out of your system (most of us did at your age) but just don't do anything stupid, so your parents don't get a call at 2am asking them to pick you up at the police station.

chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitlola:
    Well we are drinking but doesn't necessarily means to the extreme where we will get hangovers. Not all young people are like that, well at least for us. We just want to enjoy after long stress held and before University starts. We all know our limit and I've never been or experience being hangover even though I drink. Of course not camping in streets silly! I mean by maybe renting hotel in Cheung Chau and explore the island or camp by the beach. yes we don't want to get her in trouble which is why are considering this and asking this question. I heard somewhere that person over age 16 can enter club but must be accompanied by someone over 18 but the rule is just the minor can not drink or buy drinks in the club?
    you can hire a village house in cheung chau, mui wo, silvermine bay, peng chau or lamma island from the agents in sino centre mk, not expensive, great for weekends, less likely bug ridden experience from campsites

We just want to know the consequences if she gets caught such as in police raid? If she gets carded by the bouncer and got rejected it's still fine for us , we may opt for other options. Just don't want to get in mess or involved with police thing. Do you think bar restaurants where they serve food ,cocktails & hookahs/sisha around that places/restaurants police raids?
    1. not much consequences for being in a club if your under 18, just dont get caught with fake id's and when drinking always have a glass of coke/lemon tea nearby so when the club gets raided your friend grabs that soft drink
    2. Police dont raids regular restaurants.
    3. Normal bars, hookahs/sisha places they might do license checks, use same trick stated in #1

Go enjoy and drink safely, stay in groups and dont leave any man/women behind if they are absolutely shit faced.

OMG. OP you are young you wanna have fun, go out, get trash, drink till you vomit, bang a girl or two, wake up not remembering next day etc etc it's called being a dick and having lots of fun (camping is fun too and if I were you I would do both...Party hard on Friday night...go camping Saturday night....)

You wont do that when you are forty or fifty (well if you do..it's because you will not have done it when young) so better go full out now.

chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    ... you don't need alcohol to have a good time.
    You don't need running shoes to go running.

But it helps.
    hullexile, Mat, jmbf and 1 others like this.

hookahs/sisha
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    hookahs/sisha places
    It's shisha/sheesha, not sisha.
    Name:  20160810_122037.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  166.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    wake up not remembering next day etc.
    Ah yes... and waking up in a bus somewhere in New Territories with only one shoe, no shirt and body covered in Tar

Nope.. didn't happen to me, just a friend in case you were wondering

Quote Originally Posted by HKSAR:
    Name:  20160810_122037.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  166.6 KB
    Just missed out one 'H'. What's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by HKSAR:
    I just copied what ever was written as I couldnt give a flying fuck how its spelt