Like Tree2Likes

Anybody know a good English speaking church in HK?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLOVER:
    Hi Sushi, I will probably go to Ambassador Church next time I come to HK. I'd have several people PM me about that church. I know that there is no perfect church, but at the very least, I wish to find a church that respects the scripture and fears God.

I don't know too well about the church culture in HK, but many Churches in the US are trying so hard to become as much like the world as possible - even bending scripture in order to make non-Christians comfortable. (Particularly in the field of Sexual Immorality) and Frankly, It makes me sick.

I am kind of like you in that I want a Conservative church . And it's true that many of the new worship music makes no sense whatsoever. I once sang a song about Christians having to sacrifice so much to follow God. What kind of worship is that?!

In case any Christians in HK wish to attend a fantastic church in CA, Grace Community church is a rare Gem. I often listen to sermons from that church, their Lead pastor is a man who fears nobody except for God (They are actually Calvinist), and is a really fantastic preacher. His name is John Mcarther. https://www.gracechurch.org/

Thank you so much!!!

Solomon's Porch!

I like it so far because it's a smaller church located in Central, and everyone kind of knows each other. I just started going after moving from the US, it has English speaking sermons.

68 Connaught Rd Central, Central

Highly recommend Island Baptist Church in Wan Chai.

The teachings are solid, biblical and gospel-centered. The music is great and God-centered. My family grew a lot spiritually and has been greatly blessed by it. It has about 100 people so you will get to know people easily.

islandbaptist.com.hk

230 Wan Chai Rd, Wan Chai

Ekim201 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3