Like Tree34Likes

Helper just left !!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I messaged from my iphone and I was so stressed. That is why it was like that.

I have informed immigration. How can I safeguard myself from Labour department? I didn't find any contact on the website except an email for "enquiries"

I don't have proof that she left herself except the conversation I had with the agent pn phone.

i feel cheated, had paid 6000$ to the agent who has offered me to get a replacement free but given that they didn't tell me about this helper's past and her connection with Christian action. I doubt i am going to use them again....

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    i feel cheated, had paid 6000$ to the agent who has offered me to get a replacement free but given that they didn't tell me about this helper's past and her connection with Christian action. I doubt i am going to use them again....
    Play the agent along long enough to get them to say something in writing about the helper leaving on her own, what you didn't fire her.

Sending a terminator was a bit harsh, wasn't it. He'll be back.

Rob2020, Mat, Plutark and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bsc1280:
    If the agent offered you to get a replacement for free, it means they're admitting fault on their part and they're trying to set it straight. Don't feel cheated by them. Just get a letter from them stating that they've talked to the helper and she left on her own terms. Then make a claim with Labour department for the missing one month's salary in lieu that's owed to you. That way you have a chance to get your money back and you get a replacement for free.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    i have to say, the initial OP was painful to read in terms of grammar, autocorrected words, etc

I have to say, I read again and couldn't stop smiling...Mage Dane, Terminator, Saigon...you don't make these things up.!

Helpers are like employers...plenty of good and plenty of bad.
    You got unlucky. If the agent is willing to help you, take it. We had an issue with a helper an agent recommended to us. Before hiring her. We finally did not hire her and the Agent helped us find another one. It's normal nothing to feel cheated about.

Make sure you insist on finished contract helpers plus get them to come in half day on sunday. Eg cook lunch and interact before making a decision to hire.

Keioseffect likes this.

guys stop making fun of me

just had a word with the agent
    now that they no that things aren't looking good. she was saying that the money I paid was like a stock investment and in my case the stock failed....
    and since now she thinks she is also the helper's agent, she wont help give anything in writing and wont get involved in any case (if there is any)
    very helpful I must say!

whats the name of this agency so others can stay away from it.

civil_servant and z754103 like this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast