I need earplugs!

I need earplugs!

Does anyone know where i can get some? Especially in Causeway Bay, near Lee Gardens.

Just need basic, basic ones. Have been using tissue paper for two days.
    I'm living in Wanchai food market above two huge refrigeration units. The low rumbling sound, I can deal with; but the high pitched electronic sound is another story...

Last time I visited my otorhinolaryngologist doctor (even in my native language is tough to pronounce) I saw they were selling packs of them. I don't know if it is common for these doctors to sell them though.

Thanks Kostas, if your ear doctor is in Causeway Bay then could you let me know? Thanks.

Any other suggestions? Is there a public swimming pool in Causeway Bay where i can get some cheap earplugs!?

You might want to try Watsons. I'm sure I've seen them there..

Yes the Watson's stores have them.

For the silicon ones, some stores don't put them on the shelves. U will have to ask the prescription counter. They are about $25 a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by pistachico:
    Thanks Kostas, if your ear doctor is in Causeway Bay then could you let me know? Thanks.

Any other suggestions? Is there a public swimming pool in Causeway Bay where i can get some cheap earplugs!?
    No he is in Mongkok :/

I bought mine from Manning. There are many Manning outlets in Causeway Bay. There is one I sometimes go is in Winsor House, opposite IKEA.

Yep, thats it! Not Watsons.. Mannings.

Success!

Thanks for your help everyone. I went to Mannings in the end, and bought a luminous orange pair. Excellent.

Now I get to find out if the refrigeration is the real cause of my lack of sleep! Maybe a therapist would be of greater use.