Like Tree7Likes

Race course with 5 year old?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Perhaps you can get the kids a whip and they can practice on your dogs, just for fun.
    I'm teaching them how to delete workproducts. Now thats real fun

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Perhaps you can get the kids a whip and they can practice on your dogs, just for fun.
    You're a fun sort. I recommend a course of Jainism. For extra style points, don't forget to starve yourself to death once you reach retirement age.

Quote Originally Posted by 100LL:
    I can imagine the little one would love looking at horses and stuff, but I am wondering if HK is the wrong city to attempt that... any other place to see horses riding?
    come over to clear water bay one day and go see the horses, min age to ride is 6 yrs old but your kids can still look at the horse and maybe if they like they can go riding next year CEEC, Ceec, Clearwater Bay Equestrian and Education Centre
    100LL likes this.

there is a family race day where kids are allowed.

Toxoplasmosis and 100LL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxoplasmosis:
    You're a fun sort. I recommend a course of Jainism. For extra style points, don't forget to starve yourself to death once you reach retirement age.
    Bee happy.

Race course with 5 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Actually, no

Our bunch (all under 18) have all been to the races.

No, not inside, but you can watch bits of the races from the fence, from Hong Kong Football Club and if you have any friends with flats overlooking the race course.

For many years, I used to drag the kids down to the racecourse side and put them on my shoulders so they could see the horsies running around - kids love that stuff...
    So they haven't been to the races under 18s are not permitted as the other poster pointed out.