Like Tree97Likes

Must Watch TV Shows - 2017

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Completely agreed. Always restocking new shows to watch. Looking for something to catch my eye after Travelers...
    BTW I´d recommend you The Expanse if you didn't see it yet.
    I'd also recommend Ascension, but an eventual second season was killed by SyFy, leaving the show without an ending.

Do check out Superstore. However, warning its kind of like the office, the us version (showrunner was a write on the office).

Very funny show young adults drifting into grown-up-ness

Great twist in episode 4 of season 2

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    Completely agreed. Always restocking new shows to watch. Looking for something to catch my eye after Travelers...
    BTW I´d recommend you The Expanse if you didn't see it yet.
    I'd also recommend Ascension, but an eventual second season was killed by SyFy, leaving the show without an ending.
    Just started watching Travelers, the first 4 episodes so far, and enjoying it.

Good call Timonoj

Also, Suits is back which is great, and Better Call Saul returns in a few weeks time. Lots of TV goodness to keep me going until Hollands Hope ( Dutch tv series ) season 2 airs mid to late this year.
    timonoj likes this.

First 2 eps of 24: Legacy were pretty good.

Taboo has been good so far.

Skyhook and shri like this.

Billions is on my list, will get to it when we have gone through we have already started, like Ray Donavan (pretty solid), The Shield (old but good show). Designated Survivor we watched because of keifer sutherland (missus is huge 24 fan), Better Call Saul (waiting for 3rd season), Drop Dead Diva (for watching something light every now and then). It's annoying netflix took off air George Gently, which was my the show for sunday evenings (sunday is sacred for murder mysteries), so we are trying out Paranoid, which is okay.

Just finished watching season 1 of Billions last night, enjoyed it very much. Next up for me will probably be Stranger Things and Season 4 of Blacklist.

Quote Originally Posted by si0001:
    Just finished watching season 1 of Billions last night, enjoyed it very much. Next up for me will probably be Stranger Things and Season 4 of Blacklist.
    Right! Blacklist season 4, we are waiting for this one.

I put Stranger Things on the back burner and fired up The Expanse on Netflix last night. The acting isn't going to win any awards, nothing bad but nothing that jumps out at you either. The storyline is really good though I'm a big sci-fi fan so YMMV. Very much enjoying this so far.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast