Like Tree4Likes

Gov map of HK w/lot numbers?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gov map of HK w/lot numbers?

Quick question: does someone know by chance of an online map (provided by the government?) that includes the *lot numbers* of land? Trying to look up the lot number for a proposed village house in the NT. My picture that I took of an actual map isn't very good, so I need to verify the info. Someone once told me there is one... something from the Planning Department, something "portal", but I don't have the paper where I wrote down the info.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Actually, I asked and now I have found the one I was thinking of: Statutory Planning Portal 2 (TKO)

But this, as far as I can tell, does not have the *lot* numbers.

@ Claire ex-ax I don't think those give the lot numbers... (I found government sites so difficult to navigate!)

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

On the link above is information on the Lot Plan Index.

HKSAR - Lands Department - Survey and Mapping Office

I know what the lot number looks like and how to find it on the map, but most maps do NOT include it. Only built houses that already have a house number.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Only built houses that already have a house number.
    Local villages are poorly planned here, internal roads, drainage, sewerage, power, internet are all an ongoing mess.

You won't be able to change or fix the small house system, as it is beyond broken long ago.
    chuckster007 likes this.

If you find anything worthwhile please share. I've looked up and emailed the city and never got anywhere. Saw lot numbers with classifications but that's also not accurate. A green belt zone has a new project on it. Go figure. Would be nice if we could see building plans for lots but I'm not sure if we can get access or if the developer applies mid construction or what.

I know the system is very messed up, and meanwhile some male individuals are profiteering from it. Don't plan to change it, but I have a small window in which I can object to something specific, so I plan to. I believe you can purchase the paper maps from the government which have the lot numbers. But thus far, I've not been able to find an online resource.

There is some "developer" that has bought up lots of tiny pieces of land in the area and put up lots of signs (evidently years ago). They've been having up to four employees at a time snooping around with maps and looking at land markers. And, of course, they refuse to say anything about what they're doing, only "just surveying our land".

You can only just expect the worse...
    @MandM! look at this website and see if there is any information about changes in zoning plans. If there is construction happening on a green belt area, be sure to let Legco members like Chu Hoi Dick know about it:
    Statutory Planning Portal 2 (KC)

@Elegiaque, have you tried to put the lot number into Google maps? Not sure if it's accurate but I have done it before to find a place in Sai Kung.

Elegiaque and Drunken Master like this.

if you go to the mapping enquiry counter in the North Point Government offices they should be able to help you find what you are looking for. One other thing to try is geo info map. I have a vague memory you can search by lot numbers but may be incorrect. 地理資訊地圖 | 香港特別行政區政府提供的香港地圖

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast