Like Tree5Likes

Need witnesses for wedding in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need witnesses for wedding in HK

Hello everyone,

This is Adi. I have plan to get married in HK with my fiance. We, both, are foreigners and don't know anyone in HK. We have read about the HK marriage rules/laws and only short of one requirement i.e. two witnesses. I'm wondering how to have two witnesses in HK as we don't know anyone there. The marriage cannot be registered in HK without two witnesses.

Our plan to get married in February'2016. The date has not been decided yet but most probably it would be first week of February. We are looking for 2 lovely people (over 18) to volunteer to sign as official witnesses to our marriage. You will need to bring your valid passports or HK Id. if anyone can spare us some time and give us a helping hand, we would really be so grateful. This would help us to finialize our plan and prepare for the marriage.

I would compensate you for your time and generosity.

Please write to me if you can help us and also, let me know your requirements.

If you might know other person who can be our marriage witnesses, please write me their email addresses, too.

Hope we can get help. Much appreciate for your help!

Thanks in advance,
    Adi

Seven posts of the same thing, one would have been enough.

jimbo likes this.

Right one would have been enough. I wanted to visible my post to larger audience. Also, I'm very serious about my marriage that made me to post several.

Explain compensation

And all of a sudden, 7 out of the top 10 threads on the forums are about witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Seven posts of the same thing, one would have been enough.
    ya think...?
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aysallas:
    And all of a sudden, 7 out of the top 10 threads on the forums are about witnesses.
    Also i see different dates as it was posted under others post!! What would be the actual date?

I would have done it if you have made two more posts about the same topic and if the date would not be in the past.

Bob Loblaw likes this.

Apologize for such a blunder mistake. The date would be first week of Feb.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

... 2017...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast