Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Claire ex-ax
  • 1 Post By shri

Transfer money to Barclays Bank??

Closed Thread

Transfer money to Barclays Bank??

Is there any way to transfer money to a Barclays account in UK from here if I do not have a Barclays account or any bank accounts at all?

No??

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Deleted... because I missed the part about not having a single bank account anywhere from which to transfer.

Sorry.

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 18-01-2017 at 12:22 PM.

How??

Did I read this right - You said you don't have a bank account here and want to send money to your bank account in the UK?

scan2gold likes this.

give me the money and I'll transfer it for ya HONEST
    Find a trusty friend like me, give them money and ask them to do online transfer.

Do you have a trusted friend who has a bank account and can help you?

Yes. Not here. Not anywhere. I don't have a bank account (yet). But I need to send money now.

I've heard you can send via Western Union (even if that person doesn't have a western union account), is that right?

Or any suggestions?

Thanks!

On the WU website it mentions being able to send directly to another's bank account.

Send money to a bank account

Getting money directly to your receiver is easier than ever when you transfer money to a bank account.1 Availability at all Western Union agent locations makes the process quick and convenient.2
    * Search for an agent location near you.
    * Complete the Send Money form, including your receiver’s bank and account information. Check what specific information is needed.
    * Give the agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee) in cash.3
    * Save your receipt with the tracking number (MTCN).
    * The money will be deposited into your receiver’s qualifying bank account within 3 bank business days in the destination country. In some cases it could be deposited the next day. The 3-day count begins the day after you send your transaction.

https://www.westernunion.com/HK/en/send-money.html#bank
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 18-01-2017 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Add link
    shri and chuckster007 like this.