Like Tree51Likes

Cecilia Cheung pays only HKD4K to her helper

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    You don't get to be a multi millionaire by being generous with your money
    Really really depends Jimbo...in the case of Cecilia I think it's more because she "slept/mingled" with the right people and it's got nothing to do with being stingy

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Really really depends Jimbo...in the case of Cecilia I think it's more because she "slept/mingled" with the right people and it's got nothing to do with being stingy
    True.
    A lot of the HK 'Celebrities' do extra work on the mainland for $$$

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    and her leaked naked pictures were minging, damm she doesnt even trim her bush Ewwwwwww
    Majority of Asian women don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aysallas:
    People are arguing and I'm sitting here wondering who the fxxk is that Cecilia Cheung!
    For me, just another Chinese doll..
    You really are clueless, aren't you?

From stealing to pubes LOL well there goes this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    and her leaked naked pictures were minging, damm she doesnt even trim her bush Ewwwwwww
    That's quite common here.

A friend told me, of course.

Cecilia Cheung should have invested in a safe. Kept the code to herself and all valuables stored in there. AS for the reportage that she left her jewellery and other expensive items left lying around, she clearly must not have much grey matter between the ears. The helper was not too smart , either. She should have posted the goods by express post beforehand....

In any case, I recently did a First aid course with other helpers, and one told us how her first empoyer would not feed her, or if so, it was only once a day, only one shower per day, no day off. This was for a local employer. Then she left and now works for a family who paid to send her on this First Aid course, paid to get her drivers licence and other things that will enable this helper to be a real help to this family. Plus she eats with the family. Go figure why these things happen. It is NOT right, but when one is treated correctly and as a valuable employee, then they often see no sense to steal. On the other hand, there are those who see employers as 'rich, greedy, entitled' when many are actually just average earners but have two full time jobs, kids to look after and no family to help.

Last edited by Natfixit; 19-01-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    merchantms likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    That's quite common here.

A friend told me, of course.
    Why "of course"?

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross:
    You really are clueless, aren't you?
    You desperately need to get yourself a life, YOLO for fxxk sake

"Only" one shower a day is a hardship?