Like Tree101Likes

Teenagers & Parenting

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    'I reckon'...reckon means guess/estimate...

My club...nearly all the western guys drink to excess.

At GC...the same white faces, the same red noses.

Rugby, who has the hangovers on Sunday morning...

Mountain Biking...locals and phillipino guys ride...western guys tend to ride on Saturday...everyone knows it's because of hangovers.

These are just my observations...maybe I'm wrong.
    I have lived near GC. This is not your typical western demographic in HK. Most are 50+ Fat and with a younger Filipinos - I wouldn't say that;s the norm for westerners in HK

No idea about your club

Any Rugby club in the world would have players and people around drinking in excess it's the culture of the sport...If you had say Fencing I would have been more surprised....

So yeah I think the issue is more where you hang out that western people in general
    DirtyHairy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    How much for those photos in Walking Street, Angeles?
    Err What is Walking Street and where is Angeles, no idea what yer talking about mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    I have lived near GC. This is not your typical western demographic in HK. Most are 50+ Fat and with a younger Filipinos - I wouldn't say that;s the norm for westerners in HK

No idea about your club

Any Rugby club in the world would have players and people around drinking in excess it's the culture of the sport...If you had say Fencing I would have been more surprised....

So yeah I think the issue is more where you hang out that western people in general
    Fencers obsessed with booze [Archive] - Fencing Forum
    jayinhongkong likes this.

Another thing...you don't see so many 'kids with kids' here...

If this had been a U.K. or Australian forum I'd have half expected a 'Teenagers & Parenting' thread to have been for teenage parents.

rickyross and jayinhongkong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHairy:
    Another thing...you don't see so many 'kids with kids' here...

If this had been a U.K. or Australian forum I'd have half expected a 'Teenagers & Parenting' thread to have been for teenage parents.
    No religious hang ups about birth control and abortion. All my Asian-American friends moms had them on birth control by 10th grade "just in case."

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I think this thread can be summarised as "we were terrible as teenagers but hope our teenagers behave differently to us".
    Or more like .. we wish we were the teenagers we claim are.
    Mat and hullexile like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7