Like Tree18Likes

Watsons and Sex Toys

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by rickyross:
    Walked into a certain "W" pharmacy today and headed right to the men's section for shaving gear, and right next to it was an entire shelf dedicated to sex stuff. Not just the normal stuff like condoms, lube, birth control, etc., but I mean straight up vibrators and fleshlight type things displayed like toilet paper or toothpaste. While I was trying to make sense of it, a kid took a glance of the stuff walking by. The packaging is discreet but there were trial units and such on display.

If anyone is familiar with Spencer's, the gag gift retailer in the US, you have to be 18 to access the back of store with the sex stuff which the employees actively enforce. I was kind of surprised at how casual they displayed the stuff here in HK.

Not trying to get preachy, holier-than-thou, or puritan on y'all but shouldn't there be regulation on sex toys, just like the way the gov't should be stringently prohibiting alcohol sales to minors in LKF/WC?

inb4 exaggerated badass teenager stories
    Where is this Watsons? I needed to buy some belated Valentines pressies. Thx
    Feel free to PM me if you do not want to disclose the location on open forum

J

If kids are your concern, they have seen it all and in much more detail on the web already.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Cheaper at Taobao
    chuckster007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    I think it's quite clear what she is saying. As the pill can have quite consequential side effect, the most severe leading to death, it's use should be monitored. That's why there are checks in the EU. Here they don't give a flying f*ck.
    Wish men had to sign up for biannual probing checks in order to enjoy sex.
    HK_Katherine and AGxM like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Wish men had to sign up for biannual probing checks in order to enjoy sex.
    You can enjoy sex without biannual probing. However you are talking about contraception. If a male pill was available I would hope they do the same. Throwing your hormones or chemically altering how your body works should never go unchecked.
    rickyross likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    You can enjoy sex without biannual probing. However you are talking about contraception. If a male pill was available I would hope they do the same. Throwing your hormones or chemically altering how your body works should never go unchecked.
    No really. Being female seems to involve a lot of medical crap the men just don't go through.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    No really. Being female seems to involve a lot of medical crap the men just don't go through.
    Cause Women are too bloody complicated LOL