Paris shooting: several injured, gunman fired into crowd

Lets hope that, Macron, ( after his inauguration yesterday ) can effectively deal with these reoccurring social problems, that blight, what is, the best ' western ' country in the world. ( my opinion )

I'd like to see this president get his hands dirty and get down to the level of the ordinary average citizen, but then again, let us wait and see. Will Macron be a hands on, get the job done kind of Prez like De Gaulle, or just more of the same that we have seen from the plastic politicians from the recent past.?

I like Macrons stance and direction in regard to renewable energy and resource sustainability, but he needs to address the elephant sitting in the room. The smouldering undercurrent that lurks amongst the lower socioeconomic sections of society, unhinged immigration and terrorism. Let us hope that group does not go any more rogue than it already has, leading to mass anarchy and civil unrest, while on his watch..... Macron needs to tread very carefully.

If this French Prez can be more like Canada's, Justin Trudeau, I would be quite satisfied, but lets wait and see how he handles this latest shooting situation.