Any expats in their 20's?!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

I'll call my pilot and have him fuel my jet

i thought it was already loaded...just like you..hope you are not expecting anything in return!!

Quote Originally Posted by angiebaby80:
    the best way to meet people in hong kong is to show up on one of these hook-ups...you'll meet the fun-loving geoexpats ranging from their teens to their 50s...all you need is the energy to party and to chat with the other geoexpats so SHOW UP!
    Yeah, I've seen the other thread on a meet today only problem is it's quite short notice for me who's only signed up today and it's quite far away from where I'm staying as I'm with relatives.

But I will try to make it to one.

Later

there's one tomorrow kaizuko...it will be around lkf because that's where we normally hang out..sometimes in wanchai and causeway bay too...hk-island is definitely where the action is!!

Sorry angie, can't make it today either I'm not really free on weekends usually, which is a shame as I imagine that's when most expats get together since most seem to work.

kaizoku - what do you do or what do you not do?? *lol* we usually hook up on wed/thurs too so keep your eyes open!

loic & co. - see you all tonight!!

I currently do nothing really, I came over to learn some chinese but it was cancelled so I arranged some other courses and are waiting for them to start which will be on tues and thurs each week.

Not free on weekends due to the fact I'm staying with relatives (and not paying), it would be rude to ignore them when they're free.

Ideally meeting up weekdays day time cruising shops, places, catching a movie would be excellent. since the thought of going to the cinema by myself.......................well I won't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizoku:
    Ideally meeting up weekdays day time cruising shops, places, catching a movie would be excellent. since the thought of going to the cinema by myself.......................well I won't go there.
    Whats wrong with going to cinema by yourself??

U should try and escape out in the night too cos us lots have to work when u r shopping around!! SO UNFAIR! sob sob...

Quote Originally Posted by Mina917:
    Whats wrong with going to cinema by yourself??

U should try and escape out in the night too cos us lots have to work when u r shopping around!! SO UNFAIR! sob sob...

Cinema alone must be a British thing then, since it's an odd thing to do over there.

I will try my best to escape out in the evenings.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

ok ok...what's the deal now? where and when are you all going to meet up tonight?

details, people....give me details....