Belching Cretin

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I think I'd prefer hearing belching at the gym rather than the constant AAH AAH AHHH AHHHH of someone pressing a mammoth 100 pounds on the smith machine.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Belching loudly at the end of a meal, in certain cultures, is akin to applauding the chef. However in Hong Kong it generally denotes someone who eats too quickly and inhales as much air as food with each gulp[babies do it all the time] and then belch till the next meal.
    These pitiful souls or stress bunnies invariably stick to mealtimes. Have a look next time you are at a fastfood establishment,and see if you can spot them. I generally get repelled by their aura of unwellness-perhaps you will have a similar ´gut´ feeling

Watch out for the Belgians:

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Jay - Paragraph 4 mentions a product that you may want to promote. Amongst lots of other weird stuff

Fart filtering underpants insert • The Register

Being at work, I have not gone to the site discussed in the news article above.
    Actually that turned out to be quite a fascinating site!

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Jay - Paragraph 4 mentions a product that you may want to promote. Amongst lots of other weird stuff

Fart filtering underpants insert • The Register

Being at work, I have not gone to the site discussed in the news article above.
    I'm having a hard enough time convincing teachers--let alone kids--that BPA-leaching polycarbonate water bottles are bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    It's called ignorance
    Wow, stalker!

Quote Originally Posted by chimo:
    Wow, stalker!
    That's right, I can't get enough of your ignorant, often inaccurate posts

Being now part of my girlfriend's (or wife-to-be) family I am kinda used to the burping. But it only happens after a decent meal and I accept that as it is not perceived as rude.

Us blokes do it too, lets be honest about that. When my girlfriend stayed over, she burped after a meal as well, so did I. But the odd one after a meal, thats it.

I think in anyway - now we come to the other side (farts) - that at the beginning of a relationship, you try to put on your best face. You dont really want to let one slip after you meet for the 3rd time or so.

Seeing that we both ended up in bed with gastro after we became an item, we feel more comfortable, so there wasnt a transition period where you would only feel comfortable letting a fart slip out after 3 months or so....

But the Americano - whether old and ugly or not - was way over the top. What I hate even more though is some guy having a wee in a public toilet beside me, making noises like having an orgasm....that's way worse and scares the shit out of me....

So the guy was burping with every repetition of his workout? How is that even anatomically possible? Unless he was sucking in air each time and doing it on purpose, but then what reason would he have for doing that...besides grossing you out and entertaining himself.

It just seems a bit odd. Are you sure he was American? Because then that would explain it, as hes just a classic Nutcase, most likely from NYC.

As long as he doesn't do it during bed time exercises - now that would be gross.