Expat Fashion in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wink lets start a business

i'm a fashion designer as well, and have hard time w/ clothes shopping. everything is over the top embelished- not attractive. anyone wants to start a small business??? i thought that i can buy or make simple solid knit tops & embelish them. anyone want to seriously think about this???

yes please do it ! ;-)
    I can't really find good stuff for men. I believed in ZARA until yesterday…Not so much shops for me.
    You know, I'm not so difficult. I just want to find a black short sleeved shirt…but I can't... Causeway bay; mongkok, icf, and more…*no f……g black shirt

So if you want to create your own european style underground brand, I will be your first customer ! :-))

Business..

Hey what kind of investment are we looking at?

minimal investment- start small- put together a little collection of cut & sewn tops.any measwear desiner to partner will be great!

you'd never beat the prices they charge in shenzhen for copy tailoring though..

as for expat fashion, please ! we are too cut off from the outside world in this bubble we live in to notice what is hot or not.. or in my case, just too fat for the shops here anyway.