Like Tree72Likes

HELP! I have a credit card debt of 25k hkd which balloons to 350k hkd!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Hi all.. I would like to share my thoughts in here, pardon me if I cant express as fluent as I wish it to be, my English is limited.

I agree that its wrong to run away with your responsibilities, especially if you agreed with the terms of the lending bank before entrusting you the money.. But sometimes life really sucks and even one wish to be a good person, its diffucult for him/her because of several misfortune and bad decisions. I dont know the whole story of my friend. But I have a story to share. I also owe money from a bank, being a domestic helper, I wish to have a better life, so I borrowed and invest into a business, but failed. With my low income, a family to support and personal expenses, there came a time I can no longer afford to pay my monthly dues. Afraid of being harrased, loose my job and forced to pay the whole debt at once, I chose not to pay at all.. sometimes, banks knows you are uninformed of your rights as a lender, they will tell you whatever they want and drain every drop of your blood until they can. So please, don't judge my friend just because of one mistake. We all have reasons, may it be acceptable or not to others, but that it life.. It's sucks.

Last edited by gretta1986; 21-12-2017 at 04:26 PM.
    UK/HKboy likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11