Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By kimwy66

New Hong Kong Wildlife Website

Closed Thread

New Hong Kong Wildlife Website

Came across this newly launched site today - absolutely stunning images. Even if you aren't into wildlife, the photography is breathtaking.

https://www.wildcreatureshongkong.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq00N_o35nI

Last edited by shri; 24-03-2018 at 10:31 AM.
    shri, tinlissie and chingleutsch like this.

Saw this one mentioned in another thread about spotting tigers - indeed, the photography is stunning and worth a look. I hope @Robfer keeps it going.

Original Post Deleted
    It would be great to see this build up as a resource , so long may it continue.

Although it is a great find, it didn't answer my search question though. If anyone has links to other sites that have more detail on insects, specifically pollinating ones I'd be grateful. Wonder if you're allowed to have a beehive on your roof...

I saw this mentioned on the tiger thread too. Have signed up because the photos are amazing and while I'm not that, that into wildlife to normally sign up for a wildlife blog, I have enjoyed the daily emails. The photography is brilliant and the content is the right amount for my level of interest. Hope it continues!

Stunning photography and well written ties-bits of information.

It’s good to live in a place with such a wonderful diversity of creatures that don’t lug around trolleys.

We need people like Robert in HK. Too many people here think not much about wild life except as food.