Like Tree35Likes

Racism towards ethnic minorities

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    Without going into details.Forced marriage > Not holding the door.Not saying (before you mouth stuff me) that I agree with the "not holding the door kinda comment" but if we start to make comparison....please...use things on the same scale,
    You completely missed the point. As for mouth stuffing you, I'll leave that to the sailors.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeakCantonese:
    You completely missed the point. As for mouth stuffing you, I'll leave that to the sailors.
    I didn't miss anything.

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    I'm all in favour of eliminating or at least reducing poverty, by helping with education / training / better social climate. Let's not forget, however, that in many racially divided societies the majority is not guaranteed to be better off on average. There are plenty of destitute white people in America, and still the leftist media whines about "white privilege" - and god forbid you to disagree, this is enough to be called a Trump supporter and child molester! Then there are places like Malaysia and Indonesia, where the Chinese and Indian minorities seem to be doing much better economically on average than the racial majorities. This doesn't stop the racial discrimination, unfortunately. Seems like Singapore is one of the few places where there isn't much of racial tension today, at least not on the scale we observe in many other places.
    Racism is racism by it a minority race looking after its own and grabbing power and wealth or the a race subjugated and kept poor.

Making society fairer and more equal in terms of opportunity is not easy but again it takes a government to lead and make tough decisions. The easy and lazy thing is to throw cash at the poor and ignore the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    I didn't miss anything.
    Yes you did... you just don't know, because you missed it.

Hope that helps.

Ah the old days are back again

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4