Like Tree206Likes

White guys gone nut on MTR, no one stood up against them

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

musclemania vs WhiteGuyOnMTR

Grab your popcorn lads.

shri, twelve98, Vix85 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    musclemania vs WhiteGuyOnMTR

Grab your popcorn lads.

angeluscomplex likes this.

5 against 1. What a bunch of lightweights. Try going for pull ups at 8 in the morning in the MTR. See how everyone in the train reacts. It would take the patience of a saint to tolerate a bunch of self-righteous manchildren

Come on Civil Servant, you should be posting these! Which ones have they contravened?

MTR > MTR By-laws

Original Post Deleted
    yep, wow..As the saying goes, we do live in a small world!
    gigglinggal likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    He might be a regular poster you never know
    gigglinggal likes this.

Dear WhiteGuyonMTR

A group of drunken guys, who are taller than most of passengers, doing physical activities, yelling in a busy MTR is intimidating not to mention annoying. “no way trying to offend, provoke or even interact with anyone else on that train?” as if no one had been there except you guys?

This is what I and fellow passengers felt. We felt we did not exist to you while you were having so much fun despite look of irritation on so many passengers. We were dehumanized to you during that moment.
    Have you ever thought some of passengers might be on their way home after long day at work? We are human beings with feelings, not just background spectators of your match. What makes you think we had to hear a bunch of you guys counting a number of pull-ups and hailing even from the next compartment?
    To the best of my knowledge, this is racist behaviour. Do you enjoy same activities in a busy public transportation back home too? I doubt it.

“Keep it down.” “Boo~~” “Please respect other passengers.” “Boo~” “This is impolite” “Boo~~” Here is a missing puzzle of your memory.
    Unless you dare to dismiss what HK people on that MTR saw last night, don’t say you guys did not boo and yell at me.
    1 Vs. 5-6 match was indeed scary to me. I am half as tall as you guys. Some of you guys yelled so close in my face in chorus. That was intimidating not to mention uncivil.

BTW, man up and say sorry without any excuse when you apologize next time. Calling me a racist is an intentional foul of your unfinished match.

HK_Katherine, rs4, RMDNC and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by musclemania:
    Dear WhiteGuyonMTR

A group of drunken guys, who are taller than most of passengers, doing physical activities, yelling in a busy MTR is intimidating not to mention annoying. “no way trying to offend, provoke or even interact with anyone else on that train?” as if no one had been there except you guys?

This is what I and fellow passengers felt. We felt we did not exist to you while you were having so much fun despite look of irritation on so many passengers. We were dehumanized to you during that moment.
    Have you ever thought some of passengers might be on their way home after long day at work? We are human beings with feelings, not just background spectators of your match. What makes you think we had to hear a bunch of you guys counting a number of pull-ups and hailing even from the next compartment?
    To the best of my knowledge, this is racist behaviour. Do you enjoy same activities in a busy public transportation back home too? I doubt it.

“Keep it down.” “Boo~~” “Please respect other passengers.” “Boo~” “This is impolite” “Boo~~” Here is a missing puzzle of your memory.
    Unless you dare to dismiss what HK people on that MTR saw last night, don’t say you guys did not boo and yell at me.
    1 Vs. 5-6 match was indeed scary to me. I am half as tall as you guys. Some of you guys yelled so close in my face in chorus. That was intimidating not to mention uncivil.

BTW, man up and say sorry without any excuse when you apologize next time. Calling me a racist is an intentional foul of your unfinished match.
    You have every reason to complain about their loutish behaviour but it is YOU that brought race into this scenario. How their behaviour can be described as racist is beyond me. You will see exactly the same sort of behaviour in any UK city on a weekend night. Shit I grew up in a village and we did worse.

Gotta love the "Oh yeah, we were shitfaced, but had you engaged us rationally, we would've acted rationally." Me thinks he's full of S.H.I.T.

Jaz Paul, Ern, rs4 and 2 others like this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast