Jobs like this- part-time, doesn't seem to require a degree, just be good with kids:
Sum Lam Creative Limited
Playgroup Teacher (Part Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003006105872
Kidversity (Kwun Tong)Kidversity is formed by highly experienced early childhood educators and professionals that care about early childhood education whole-heartedly. We provide comprehensive training and education for infants/toddlers/ preschoolers from the age of 0-6 years. Our curriculum is specially designed to meet all learning needs of children at different stages. Our aim is to guide children to learn and develop all roundly in a creative environment where a good foundation can be laid for future studies and personal development.Playgroup Teacher (Part Time)
- Deliver training programs to 6 month to 6 year old children.
- Understand the current nursery education trends and systems.
- Solicit feasible solution to meet customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Maintain and enhance the quality of training materials and manuals.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in teaching, program design, curriculum planning or equivalent.
- Fluent or native-like English is an advantage.
- Passionate about teaching, love kids and welcome challenges.
- Experience in playgroup or leaning center will be an advantage.
- Willing to work on weekdays/weekends.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Work Location: Kwun Tong
If you love working with children and interested in joining our team, please send us your full resume with expected salary and availability to "Apply Now"
From JobsDB with the search as "teacher."
Also check churches, they run a lot of playgroups and sometimes have a paid nursery attendant during services.
Actually, check out churches generally for joining into a group where there are older people. I have met a lot of nice people at churches in HK.