Like Tree6Likes

Looking for witness for marriage in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for witness for marriage in Hong Kong

Hello everybody! My fiance and I are getting married in HK on cotton tree drive. But the marriage registration office messed up the dates and we need to marry one day early, tomorrow! But our witnesses won't arrive in time! Could anyone be our witnesses? Our marriage is at 9:45am tomorrow. 20th. Please help!!!

Hello Cliona,

My name is Robin, my situation same with you.

Are you still in Hong Kong until 18 July 2018? I need witnesses on my wedding.

If you have information about witnesses Please information to us.

Thanks
    Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for replying. We have finished our marriage registration on 20 June, and luckily we found our last witness at the last minute, who was also a hotel guest. He was very generous and was a very good company. The other witness was a long-time-no-see friend, who also got my call just the night before our marriage day.

We won't be in Hong Kong on the 18th, I'm sorry, but if we were there, we would definitely be there for you‼ We totally understand your situation and know how anxious you might get when you get closer to that important day.

However, I can assure you that you will be okay. You will definitely find witnesses. Just go and ask random people even if they are just walking in the hotel lobby.

You know what, I'd tried this forum, which no one saw it up until just now, and fb group, but people who said they were going to come didn't turn up.

If you don't have any friends or relatives in Hong Kong who can help you, just go and ask strangers. Otherwise, people who finish or are still waiting for the marriage registration can be your witness too. There were quite a lot of people in the waiting area on that day.

All in all, I want to let you know that don't worry, you will be okay. You will definately have witnesses on your important day as long as you ask people, face to face.

We wish you good luck and a happy marriage!

chuckster007 likes this.

what is the location and timings
    If timings suit me, ill be happy to be a witness.

Cliona likes this.

Hi Cliona

thank you for sharing with me, I pray that you and your family are always happy in love. thank you

Best Regards
    Robin Hot

Cliona likes this.

Thank you Robin! Same to you !^^

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hot:
    Hi Cliona

thank you for sharing with me, I pray that you and your family are always happy in love. thank you

Best Regards
    Robin Hot
    Hi Robin,

I’m happy to be your witness, if your registration/wedding is on a Saturday.

Cheers,

Chris
    Robin Hot likes this.

Hello Robin,
    I'm Sivhoung. We're going to get married in HK on 19th July, maybe we can be the witnesses for each other?
    Looking to hear from you

Robin Hot likes this.

Hi Cesta,

Thank you so much for your response, and want to be our witnesses.
    But unfortunately our wedding was held on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Robin

Hello Sivhoung,

I'm very happy to get this information from you,
    And God has listened to my prayer.
    Of course, we can be the witnesses for each other.
    Happy to help.

Thanks
    Robin

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast