Like Tree19Likes

Yoga ball murder trial

Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Might be of interest to those of you who remember this case.

    TWO YEARS later...

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Jay_Watt/...16304742690816
    Talk about slow bureaucracy! Two years! If he was convicted of murder, there should not be any debate about his professional conduct or negative impact on the medical profession. Yet it took two years for the Council to reach this conclusion?

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Talk about slow bureaucracy! Two years! If he was convicted of murder, there should not be any debate about his professional conduct or negative impact on the medical profession. Yet it took two years for the Council to reach this conclusion?
    I doubt he would have been practising medicine from behind bars.
    TheBrit likes this.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    I doubt he would have been practising medicine from behind bars.
    That's not the point though. The point is why it took 2 years for the Medical Council to come to this obvious decision when, at most, only a few months is necessary.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    20,221
    Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    I doubt he would have been practising medicine from behind bars.
    Pretty obvious really!

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Pretty obvious really!
    Whoosh. Missing the point. Why did it took the Council two years to come to this decision? This is matter of the functioning of the Council, not whether the man was in jail or not.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 07-07-2020 at 02:38 PM.

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Island East
    Posts
    4,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Whoosh. Missing the point. Why did it took the Council two years to come this decision. This is matter of the functioning of the Council, not whether the man was in jail or not.
    whats the rush when the fecker is in prison already
    Coolboy likes this.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,346
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    whats the rush when the fecker is in prison already
    Hehe, yes you got a point there I admit. But my issue is that whether he is in prison or not is not the real issue. One is entitled to a hearing in a reasonably expeditious manner regardless of his personal circumstances. This delay does raise question as to the efficiency of the Council...
    chuckster007 likes this.

Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4