Like Tree1Likes

Graphic Design agencies in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Graphic Design agencies in HK

Please can anyone tell me where I can find a list of International Graphic Design agencies with offices in HK? I have found many International Advertising agencies but no Graphic Design apart from Landor and also many local companies...

Gd

Yellow pages?

Tried that thanks. I've looked at loads of sites but haven't found any international companies - just local ones.

Unfortunately I've seen this and it only seems to have local companies, but thanks. The design centre's website is the same. Just local.

How about this:-

http://www.luerzersarchive.net/directory.asp

Most big companies have branches in HK. Maybe start from what you know and check downwards?

I'm sure it's possible to find some… let me know I can help you.

Last edited by guiguitche; 08-06-2005 at 12:33 PM.

Just to explain further. I am looking for design work not looking for someone who can do it for me! I leave my design job in the UK on Friday and move to HK next Tuesday. My husband has already started working out there so I'm now trying to get myself sorted out...

Just be aware that alot and i do mean alot of designhouses here in HK requests that you can communicate in either cantonese or mandarin, or pref. both.
    Chinese word processing skills are also a pretty common demand.

/J

Thanks. I've now already worked and quit a design job here in Hong Kong and my experience has pushed me into finding a new career! No Mandarin or Cantonese was required as there was enough English work to employ me on - there was just the requirement to work very long hours under little guidance for very little pay and leave! I was the only English speaking designer and found it very different to working in the UK - I was working pretty much on my own and there was no team spirit. Miserable.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast