Like Tree12Likes

Black children adopted

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Black children adopted

I have occasionally seen HK women with black children who seem to be their adopted sons or daughters. The numbers must be very small, but it is an interesting and surprising thing.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there an organisation that arranges the adoptions? Where do the children come from?

Might not be adopted....

Kowloon Goon likes this.

Are you sure? I've seen a fair few half-Chinese/half-African children in HK and they tend to favor the African side in terms of looks and coloring.

Most probably not adopted, My friend is married to a Nigerian geezer who she met in HK as he goes to GZ a lot to purchase goods to send back home to sell, these geezers do like bigger shape women, they have 2 lovely daughters who as merchantms said, they tend to favor the African side.

Quite a few African guys married to Local HK women with kids. It will probably seem strange to see a Chinese women with coloured kids if the dad is not beside them but i would say they are not adopted.

we have mixed african father /chinese mother, boy in my daughters class. the mother from chengdu worked in africa for a few years and are now stationed in hong kong. the black gene is very dominate and most the chinese features are not obvious.

Kowloon Goon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Most probably not adopted, My friend is married to a Nigerian geezer who she met in HK as he goes to GZ a lot to purchase goods to send back home to sell, these geezers do like bigger shape women, they have 2 lovely daughters who as merchantms said, they tend to favor the African side.

Quite a few African guys married to Local HK women with kids. It will probably seem strange to see a Chinese women with coloured kids if the dad is not beside them but i would say they are not adopted.
    Yeah it's pretty common. The lady who does my facials is HK local with an African husband and she has a whole group of friends in similar situation.
    chuckster007 likes this.

maybe they are better lovers

chuckster007 and Kowloon Goon like this.

Once you go black, you never go back

chuckster007 likes this.

Yup there's a Chinese woman with a African kickboxer living in our estate. The guards call the kids "Obama"

If you are NT you will see local Chinese girl and African guy couples pretty often. Especially around Yuen Long.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast