The Massage/Spa Thread

Closed Thread

The Massage/Spa Thread

One of the things I appreciate about living in HK is the abundance of massage/spa facilities at a much more reasonable price than in the US.

But I am not adventurous and have only been to one or two places. So I would love to hear others' experiences, sharing their favorite (or worst) massage/spa visit with prices, locations, what to have done, etc. Open to any location.

The place I mainly go is a little shop in Mui Wo, close to Peng Chau by Inter-Island ferry. Not posh. Thai Palin massage with nice Thai ladies who do a good job. Reasonable, 189 for an hour foot massage, around 200 for a an hour body massage.

Has anyone been to the spa at Auberge, DB? I have never had any of the "body scrub/body wrap" type treatments and wondering how that is.

Thanks in advance for your responses...

If you have FB, you'd probably get a better response from one of the many DB groups there, they are quite active. DB Mums or DB Mums and Dads would be a good start.

I used to buy Groupons for massages and try different places. They will try and sell you packages and if I liked the place would buy a package of 5 or 10.

Also, if I'm out with friends and we decide to go for an after-dinner foot massage, we use Bloom Me.

Use my code and you get $50 off your first treatment

BloomMe Invite