Like Tree8Likes

Septic tank payment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlyswirl
    I agree with you, I worked too hard for my money as I work minimum wage so every penny counts for me!
    Then just leave $666 in his letter box and say that you never agreed to splitting it in half as there is 3 floors so this is my share and thats all im going to pay. Fuck em

Haha thats what I am going to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlyswirl
    Haha thats what I am going to do!
    Come back in a few months and let us know how life is at home.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    Come back in a few months and let us know how life is at home.

Will do!

Be careful... are the people living above indigenous villagers who feel they "own" the whole place, regardless of whether or not you're paying rent and making them wealthy? If you piss them off, they will make your life hell. Completely ridiculous of them to ask for $1000, and I think pay $666 as a compromise, but be careful...

Asia's World City, all right!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque
    Be careful... are the people living above indigenous villagers who feel they "own" the whole place, regardless of whether or not you're paying rent and making them wealthy? If you piss them off, they will make your life hell. Completely ridiculous of them to ask for $1000, and I think pay $666 as a compromise, but be careful...

Asia's World City, all right!
    haha no they arent, the guy just wants me to pay half of everything to do with maintaining the building even though he owns 2/3 of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2