Like Tree141Likes

2019 - Must Watch TV Shows

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast

As someone who loves Sci Fi, I jumped onto Netflix "Another Life".

If you love sci-fi, you will hate this TV series. As a comedy it had potential (it was that bad).

timonoj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:

If you love sci-fi, you will hate this TV series. As a comedy it had potential (it was that bad).
    Thanks I love sci-fi and was considering this but the trailer didn't really entice me to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:

I was ready to click play, but just made a quick glance to IMDB to see if anything was off....and yeah it was. When a TV show doesn't reach a 5, you know it's going to be BAD. Seems we'll have to wait for the next season of The Expanse....which is still several months away.

I watched about 15 minutes of the pilot. I like Katee Sackhoff, but it was pretty dull at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Loz_2:
    I watched about 15 minutes of the pilot. I like Katee Sackhoff, but it was pretty dull at best.
    It's a bit like a bad episode of Big Brother on a space ship. Low on plot, high on millenials all being uphappy about themselves, other people, or something else.
    Skyhook likes this.

And to escape what is happening in Hong Kong (and the world) right now.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/8/9/20798142/lodge-49-season-1-streaming-watch-season-2-premiere-review

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds:
    Anyone watch Succession? It's pretty good and second season is coming out in August.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzYxJV_rmE8
    Session 2 just started. The writer of the series has a good track record.

Roll Red Roll - Documentary about the College Football Rape casein Steubenville, Ohio.

Pretty sickening how small town america try and protect their sons and enamored sports team ahead of the dignity and well being of underage girls.

Also the reaction from the guys peers, i know they are kids but it was truly shocking.

Decent Watch.

Also Happy Jail - Documentary about the dancing inmates of CDPR prison in Cebu was quite interesting.

Both on Netflix.

Star Wars Mandalorian, the series starts on November 12, which should be pretty cool.

Coolboy likes this.

Brassic popped up on my TV Box Trending list a few days ago, watched the first 2 episodes last night and thought it was quite ok. Very much in the same vein as Snatch or Lock Stock and two smoking barrels. If you like that genre you will like this one.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 ... LastLast