Like Tree4Likes

Need 2 witnesses to marry in HK (March 13, 2019)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Need 2 witnesses to marry in HK (March 13, 2019)

Hi all,

My name is Marcio. I am a Portuguese who currently lives and works in Jakarta, Indonesia. I plan to marry my fiancee, Ari (Female, Indonesian) in Cotton Tree Drive Hongkong. We've been together for more than 3 years, and we're happy to move to the next stage.

We plan to marry on Wednesday in March 13, 2019. For that, we would need to bring 2 witnesses (from any countries as long as they have passport/id card) above 18 years old. The thing is we dont have any family or friends in HK. We would like to ask for your kindness to be our witnesses in the ceremony. It wouldn't take long, must only be 15-20 minutes and no fee required by the govt, in fact we would be happy to return your kindness by giving small appreciation.

If you can spare your time and willing to help, we would be so grateful. Or if you know people who are okay to be our witnesses, we would really be thankful.

Thank you so much.

hello, me and my friend would be available on this date if you’re still looking. we’ve done it before so we know the process pm me for contact

marcioari likes this.

Good luck and best wishes. But i don't think either of you will get a HKID.

marcioari likes this.

Congratulations. Let me know if I can help.

marcioari likes this.

Hi I just see this. I got one kind guy from India who is willing to be our witness, and yes I still need one person. Do you think youre still interested?

Hi thank you? What you mean by HKID? Hongkong ID? we re not looking for any HK ID. Anything you want to explain? @jobin

Hi @Paxbritannia , are you living near Central HK? Yes, yes, we still need one witness. Do you think youre available?

Hi, happy to help. Available March 13th from 1pm onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by marcioari:
    Hi @Paxbritannia , are you living near Central HK? Yes, yes, we still need one witness. Do you think youre available?
    Yes I should be available on March 13. Feel free to PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodpants:
    I’m available next week. Would love to attend your wedding and be a witness.
    Hi, but my ceremony will be in March 13. But thank you so much!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast