Like Tree21Likes

SF Express...can I report a courier somewhere?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Experienced the same in first quarter of last year, the guy calls me for 1 second in a two day period and I see status of my delivery as unable to deliver.

It is not just SF nor Hong Kong. Was sat on my terrace at the front of the house with a view of the whole road waiting for a delivery when I received a text saying he had been unable to deliver because I was not there. He, and his boss, received a lesson in Anglo-Saxon curses. Did the poor delivery man get in trouble, I sodding hope so.

I am not interested in their locker locations
    The courier AWB has my address on it and that is where they have to take it as they were already paid in China
    No other courier has this additional charge and I regularly see DHL and other local couriers here
    Now if I buy from China I make sure they do not use SF *stands for Surly Farkars)
    The Consumer Council replied they were allowed to have their local charges and they cannot control their lack of marketing this information to china shippers that the consignee anywhere in NT district will be surcharged

An alternative is to refuse the surcharge and tell him to take it back
    Then many phonecalls from SF to SF later the guy just handed it over and left talking about carnal knowledge of my mother and my relatives

Quote Originally Posted by kamoteboy911
    Experienced the same in first quarter of last year, the guy calls me for 1 second in a two day period and I see status of my delivery as unable to deliver.
    had the same- a local courier carrying my audited accounts back from my accountant
    got an SMS - no-one at home when there were 4 people all day
    I got through to the courier manager and asked for the courier vehicle number and delivery attempt time
    He replied 20 minutes later, so I asked for his email or fax Then I sent him a photo of the security entrance gates to our complex and CCTV cameras and invited him to come and check the entrance exit logs and video
    I would guess the driver was fired since another vehicle arrived 2 hours later with the carton
    Also there is a lot of subcontracting to man -with -a -van by the couriers especially for food deliveries

I would guess the driver was fired since another vehicle arrived 2 hours later with the carton
    No one fires people in this town. You should know by now how difficult and expensive it is to hire *anyone* who is willing to do that job.

Face saving exercise...
    MerMer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamco
    I am not interested in their locker locations
    The courier AWB has my address on it and that is where they have to take it as they were already paid in China
    No other courier has this additional charge and I regularly see DHL and other local couriers here
    Now if I buy from China I make sure they do not use SF *stands for Surly Farkars)
    The Consumer Council replied they were allowed to have their local charges and they cannot control their lack of marketing this information to china shippers that the consignee anywhere in NT district will be surcharged

An alternative is to refuse the surcharge and tell him to take it back
    Then many phonecalls from SF to SF later the guy just handed it over and left talking about carnal knowledge of my mother and my relatives
    The other local couriers that are lugging goods from China also charge for residential deliveries. It's just not SF. I tend to have my packages delivered to work or a locker to avoid this.

I also prefer to have my things delivered to a center where I can pick it up at my convenience. But they still manage to make this difficult, sending you messages that your package is available for delivery, but when you go they tell you they cannot give out any packages as they are registering all the packages they had delivered that day, "come back in one hour" (as if that's always possible)...

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj
    Hi guys...is it possible to report an SF Express courier? I paid for a heavy delivery to be sent to my home (so, not the branch pickup). The dude just made a missed call of less than a second (the phone screen lit up, but didn't even have time to ring), and immediately sent me the text that I wasn't available for pickup so I should go to pick it up at the branch.

Is there a way to report these shitty practices?
    Small claims court.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Small claims court.
    What would he be claiming for? They delivered the package.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!
    Small claims court.
    You need an actual loss to file in the small claims court.
    shri likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast