Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

SF Express...can I report a courier somewhere?

SF Express...can I report a courier somewhere?

Hi guys...is it possible to report an SF Express courier? I paid for a heavy delivery to be sent to my home (so, not the branch pickup). The dude just made a missed call of less than a second (the phone screen lit up, but didn't even have time to ring), and immediately sent me the text that I wasn't available for pickup so I should go to pick it up at the branch.

Is there a way to report these shitty practices?

robertlempriere likes this.

Call the SF Express hotline and ask for a redelivery.

You can also call the courier from the number that he called you on and ask him to rearrange the delivery - but going through the hotline is way better. They're reasonably competent...

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

One time I called SF Express (the customer service number available on my package) and I was quite upset because they left the package (cat food) outside my door in the heat without notifying me promptly -- I was home the whole time and could have opened the door to get the package, but instead it was rotting outside. The customer service line was friendly and I spoke to someone with very good English. They apologized and said they would make the delivery man pay back the value of the package out of his own pocket. I thought this was rather shady of SF Express to put the responsibility and financial loss on of the driver/employee, or even worse just an story line to make me feel guilty. I didn't pursue it.

In your case, though, perhaps they can tell off the driver. But who knows what costs it will eventually come to the driver or why he's doing this -- perhaps he gets paid per package delivered and he takes on more than he can reasonably deliver so he takes this shortcut. It's a pretty cut-throat world out there for these working class delivery drivers.

Thanks guys, called the guy and the hotline...They said he'll come "later". Let's see.

Its good to hurt the delivery guys wallet, if you dont report him he will keep doing the shitty things because he can get away with it. I say feck him if he left pet food rotting away at the door without even bothering to press the door bell, in the case of Timonoj the delivery guy is just being lazy and doesnt want to deliver such a heavy package. Its his/her job to deliver the packages if delivery fee has been paid.

I would call the missed call and tell him to deliver the GOD DAMM package!!!

this company are a pain to deal with
    I live in Sheung Shui about 2 km from the border
    SF Repress will not deliver direct from China to me- they insist on taking the goods to Kowloon so they then can charge an addtional HKD 35 for delivery to the NT even though the courier fee was prepaid in China
    try the gutless Consumer Council- they must have a mega file on this outfit

Hah...Yeah, I might go the consumer council way one of these days, they're rather annoying on their tactics. For the time being, the guy came back and delivered the damn package, after I reckon the company called him. I still find very annoying their way of trying to avoid delivering to my building at all costs.

They will probably ask for a 'surcharge' at the door if delivered to a private residence. So much for 'prepaid' delivery charges.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamco
    this company are a pain to deal with
    I live in Sheung Shui about 2 km from the border
    SF Repress will not deliver direct from China to me- they insist on taking the goods to Kowloon so they then can charge an addtional HKD 35 for delivery to the NT even though the courier fee was prepaid in China
    try the gutless Consumer Council- they must have a mega file on this outfit
    Can you avoid the $35 by asking them to put the item at an EF locker close to you? There are over 700 lockers dotted around HK

http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/dyna...ork/EF-Locker/

Or you could pick it up at a 7-11
    http://www.sf-express.com/hk/en/dyna...ervice-Points/
    civil_servant and timonoj like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast