I drunk

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I drunk

I drank a lot. Actually, I'm not really like drinking. However, I still drank a lot. I don't know why. Finally, I vomited & splitting headache.

This is my first time drunk. The feeling was really bad. I don't like it. However, I still kept drinking.

Although drinking is unable to resolve my problem, at least it can help me take away my trouble temporarily. Feeling is high after drinking and help me forget unhappiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear:
    I drank a lot. Actually, I'm not really like drinking. However, I still drank a lot. I don't know why. Finally, I vomited & splitting headache.

This is my first time drunk. The feeling was really bad. I don't like it. However, I still kept drinking.

Although drinking is unable to resolve my problem, at least it can help me take away my trouble temporarily. Feeling is high after drinking and help me forget unhappiness.
    Instead of drinking, its better if you share your problems with someone who you trust. That will help you feel better. Drinking is not a solution to problems, one day you forgot your happiness, what about today, again you will go drinking??and tomorrow, and day after Drinking is for fun, not to solve any problems.
    If you have no one to talk to, then call Samaritans.
    The Samaritans Hong Kong

Oh, I don't know. In its own, strange, haiku-ish way, this might be the best geoexpat posting ever, and maybe it should be encouraged.

Calling the Samaritans seems to me to be something of an over-reaction to getting drunk for the first time. To the OP - don't worry, you'll get better at it with practice.

Wait till the hangover kicks in!

Quote Originally Posted by thromsturmond:
    Oh, I don't know. In its own, strange, haiku-ish way, this might be the best geoexpat posting ever, and maybe it should be encouraged.
    I second this notion, withstanding any serious incidence to the author of course.

When you wake up, get yourself some Pocari. lol

Actually, if you were really drunk, you wouldn't have typed your post up quite that well. Sure, it's rife with mistakes, but from your grammar I can tell you're HK Chinese (which is probably why the 3-4 drinks you had made you sick :P) Maybe you're talking about what you did on Friday night or something.

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 24-11-2008 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    I can tell you're HK Chinese (which is probably why the 3-4 drinks you had made you sick :P) Maybe you're talking about what you did on Friday night or something.
    Jay

You meanie!

3-4 bottles of watered down Tsing Tao huh?

Nah, more like watered down whiskey and green tea.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Nah, more like watered down whiskey and green tea.
    Ah the staple of many cheap karaoke bars!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast