Like Tree2Likes

recommended blender / food processor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fanof
    East_coast yes at 26secs,l see it now, perhaps im a little sceptical that these shops sell so cheap non branded blenders as some have used internals, you see on amazon for eg, some used juicers at bargain prices. Makes me feel much more at ease if you or anyone you know got one from there and have used
    They are not unbranded. They are just brands not sold in your home market. This district is the hotel supplies district and has cheap to very expensive and also some popular consumer brands.

I had a Cuisinart that lasted 10 years (I left it in the US because of the voltage / outlet difference). Used to blend hot food, chuck it into the dishwasher, and other beatings and it worked like a beauty. I've also heard good things about Breville although for that price you're probably better off with a Vitamix.

Ive had the Phillips innergizer (which has the sound muffling dome).
    Been pretty happy with it for the past 7 months. Cheaper than vitamix and apparently the most powerful in terms of horsepower

I looked for a model number but I cant find it anywhere on the blender. I tried to check groupon but since they have become HoKoBuy all the old receipts are gone. Its got a black handle/motor part with a detachable silver shaft and blade guard. I only use it for fruit & vegetable juicing and havent tried it for soups, porridge, or anything else. There is some slight discoloring on the blade & the shaft connection point, I think it may be from all the veggies like beets but it is possible it is a bit of rust. I dont remember what warranty it came with but usually Groupon warranties are pretty short.

yes, l considered that. do you use it daily? how do you clean? l am just bothered with my experience with my bosch, how just pure water can get darkened (suspect grease used for the blades component) but the blade and its metal base, as pictured has been replaced. so all is good for another 8 months? vitamix 5200 was worse experience, with the jug melting on first blend of porridge oats (

l am scared of the vitamix. please see first posts. vitamix 5200 was worse experience, with the jug melting on first blend of porridge oats (
    l may be persuaded to get a vitamix, as the reviews have been outstanding! but would have to have a demo, just with porridge oats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2