Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mary 2
  • 2 Post By emx
  • 1 Post By East_coast

1st time in HK, need a bit of help. Thanks!

1st time in HK, need a bit of help. Thanks!

Hello guys!

I'm currently staying in Hongkong till March 14 and I am attending a business meetup.

From Tsim Sha Tsui, how can I get from here to these addresses?

"South China Building, 1-3 Wyndham St, Central"

and

"IBM Hong Kong 13/F, PCCW Tower Taikoo Place, 979 Kings Road Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island"

Can I get there by bus instead of train? Please advice. Thank you in advance!

Uber

Kowloon Goon likes this.

Take the MTR 15 mins!

Exit D1 is 50 metres from the South China Building in Central.

Get on the Blue Line towards Chai Wan, get off at Quarry Bay and Exit B, follow the steady stream of people walking across the road towards Taikoo Place.

shri and imparanoic like this.

Bus 110 will take you from East TST to pretty damn close to the PCCW bldg. 102 and 106 as well.

Download Citymapper app...

You can reach these places by MTR (metro, subway, tube, underground, whatever you call it) in 15-20 mins.

Buses take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezcarls
    Hello guys!

I'm currently staying in Hongkong till March 14 and I am attending a business meetup.

From Tsim Sha Tsui, how can I get from here to these addresses?

"South China Building, 1-3 Wyndham St, Central"

and

"IBM Hong Kong 13/F, PCCW Tower Taikoo Place, 979 Kings Road Quarry Bay, Hong Kong Island"

Can I get there by bus instead of train? Please advice. Thank you in advance!

Walk to Hung Hum MTR station and catch a bus

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tsim...07!2m1!5e0!3e3

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tsim...52!2m1!5e0!3e3

Although catching the Star Ferry to central and back is a nice way to travel if you have time

Kowloon Goon likes this.

Google maps (directions --> Public transportation option) has options where you can choose bus only -- this might be a lot easier than piecing together information here.

You can also walk from TST to the Star Ferry pier. Get the ferry to Central (>10 mins) and then walk to the location on Wyndham St, Central. From Central there are lots of buses that go towards Taikoo (there is a bus stop at Statue Square; Chater Road with many buses heading in that direction), but as others say, the MTR is more reliable.